Thursday, June 4, 2009

FiNaLLy...i WiLL gIvE yOu oNe

so everyone has been telling me to put up some pictures of our house! well here is one of the outside...i will take some of the inside when i clean it this weekend, but remember i am still working on getting it decorated. i thought i had so much stuff before we moved out...but dividing it up makes me feel like our house is bare! we have lived together for 1 month now and i can honestly say it was the best decision we have ever made...i feel like it has allowed us to grow closer and make our relationship stronger. it is so much fun... :) on another note....

tonight is game one of the finals....GO MAGIC! i seriously hope they kick some laker butt. i am not a fan of the lakers and i think it is awesome the magic have made it this far because no one thought they would. and i have a soft spot for dwight howard...i think he is an amazing player but does not get the credit he deserves, and he is not a punk which seems to be rare in the NBA these days. so GOOD LUCK boys!

5 comments:

Julie said...

cute house!!! im so glad you dislike the lakers!!!!! me too!!

Cody and Paige said...

I couldn't agree with you more!! I love Dwight Howard.. he is SO much fun to watch! GO MAGIC!!! Your house is SO cute! I love it! Let me just tell ya.. when we first moved into our house it was so bare I can't believe it when I look at old pics but now we seriously have NO room for anything! That kind of stuff just takes time.. you'll see :)

Denise H. said...

Your house is Beautiful! I love it, it looks just like a house I fell in love with when I was buying my 1st house but someone beat us to the offer so we settled I settled with a different house.

I can't wait to see pics of the inside and I know exactly what you mean by feeling like you have so many decorations and then it looks like nothing on the walls. It will come with time though.

Unknown said...

kaylee its been a long time. looks liek u guys are doing good. Congrats on getting married your gonna love it

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh I love your cute lil home. I am so happy for you two. I can't wait to see the pictures of the inside. And I am so with you on the magics. Did you watch last nights game? woo hoo Lakers suck!!