I know I may be a bit behind but I have finally figured out what my goals for this year are going to be...
1. Lose some weight and tone my body (I know what a unique resolution).
2. Acutally use my checkbook register and budget our money, I need to save more.
3. Get organized and stay organized, at home and at work.
4. Get pregnant, YES i have told my hubby I won't wait until next year (and carry and deliver a healthy baby).
5. Cook dinner more for my hubby, I am horrible at this.
6. And last but not least is to try and stay more positive.
I know as the year goes on I will probably be adding more to my list but this is what I am going to start with. Wish me luck!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Ok so I know this is starting a bit early but that is ok because part of my New Years Resolution this year is to be more organized, that includes buying gifts for Birthdays, Christmas, Valentines, etc. early and not procrastinating and waiting until the last minute to get something. Anyways for Valentines this year I want to do something extra special for Dust because it is our first Valentines in our home and our first as husband and wife, so I want to do something really romantic, unique, and have it be a surprise! So if anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I just want to wish my baby brother a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today, this little stud would have been 15 today. Cam's birthday is by far the HARDEST day of the year for me because this is his special day and it kills me that he is not here in person for me to spoil like old times. I miss this boy like crazy and I am so thankful for the gospel and knowing that we are sealed as a family for eternity and I will get to be with him again someday. So this year my gift to my brother is going to be a promise that I will try my VERY hardest to keep myself together, can't say I will be able to do it but I am going to try! Love you brother *hugs* & *kisses* from your Sista :)