Wednesday, June 17, 2009

oUr NeW aDDiTiOn...



So this is the newest addition to our family...our beagle Miley! Yesterday I was at work and browsing KSL while I was making some phone calls, what possesed me to look at dogs I still dont know (as a matter of fact I told Dust a week ago I didnt want a puppy right now cause they are so much work).... so I started looking at some Shitzu puppies because I have wanted one for awhile now but then I came across this beagle, my parents already have a beagle and she is the sweetest dog and so playful so I knew I would like this breed. Oh my heck she was adorable and melted my heart I had to have her. So I called Dust and pleaded my case to him and he said we could get her I was so excited that I didnt even care I was going to have to drive all the way to Orem to get her. Our drive home was quite an adventure though Miley was drooling all over because she was nervous so I put Dustins jacket underneath her well she was so nervous she threw up all over it...I hate puke and someones elses will make me throw up so as I am gagging I had to hurry and pull off the freeway to get the jacket in the trunk! But finally after the long drive we made it home and Dust fell in love with her too! She is so good she goes potty every time we have taken her out and she slept through the night which is SO nice. Of course she had to sleep with me and right on my pillow! I am so excited Rosko will have a little sister to play with now...I love my babies! (:

5 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Awe.. she is SO cute! I love beagles! Our puppy is our baby so I know how exciting it is! Have fun with her.. they get big so fast!

Denise H. said...

That makes me want a Puppy! Miley is so Cute!!!

Julie said...

she's so freakin cute!!! You will have to bring her to the next get together.

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh my heck.. congrats guys on your new addition, she is precious! thats no bueno about Dust's jacket. haha woops!

brady and kenzie said...

so freakin cute!!