Tuesday, June 23, 2009

hErE thEy aRe!









Finally some pictures of the inside of our house... Keep in mind I am still working on it. I will have to post pictures of our master bedroom and bath when they dont look like a bomb went off in there! :) Our family room and kitchen are coming together, it is weird the kitchen has been my favorite room to buy things for and I never thought it would be. Our living room is still bare other than the furniture, I wanted to get the other rooms done first! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

CUTE! I'm pretty sure I have that same table and I love my ladder like that! Its way fun decorating huh? Cute pics!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh.. I love it Kay.. Bronson and I have the same couch as you, funny huh! I think you have a lot of stuff for just barly moving in.. Looks great. I love your decorating style. We still need to go shopping..