Monday, June 22, 2009

HaWaiiAn PaRtY

Last Saturday we had a Hawaiian party at my aunt karens! It was so much fun...everyone came, all of our friends and family. We had hawaiian hay stacks for dinner with ice cream floats...a costume contest...and a hula hoop contest...my aunt karen even had a hula dancer come and teach everyone how to hula dance! We had planned on having a "bomb fire" (inside joke for you Tara) really I mean a bon fire but because of all this rain that didnt work out which sucked because me and Tara even had to go home and put sweats on and get out of costumes it was so cold! But despite the rain we had a good time...our Grandpa Widdison even came up, I love when we have our get togethers and get everyone together because we all have our busy lives and never get to see EVERYONE all at once. This was our first themed party usually we just have a casual dinner but we decided to have a theme for one every once in awhile. My idea for one was a Greek party dressing up for that one will be so much FUN! Here are some pictures I took that night most are of me and Dust hula hooping :) LOL







































4 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

FUN! I loved themed parties! Their the best! I love your costume!

Matt Kass And Kason said...

FUN!!! We should do it. Going down there with all girls would be a blast!! I miss you and want to see your house!! CALL ME SOON!! LOVE YA GIRL!!

Cody and Paige said...

Thanks hun! The only place to buy pillows like that is Ross! Way cute and way cheap! Thats where I got them!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Your party looks like so much fun, what a fun family.. I have to ask where your aunt lives though. Last saturday Bronsons neighbors had a hawaiian party and when i saw this post i thought Hum.. maybe that was you guys.. haha