Thursday, September 13, 2012
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Monday, October 10, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Looking at Daddy instead of the camera
Paislee just has the cutest personality and is so fun, she makes so many people lives happy with her sweet smile!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
The little stinker kept sliding down, but I think it's because she didn't need the blanket to help her sit up anymore...a little bitter sweet moment.
She is always such a happy girl
Showing off her belly
Here are some updates on Paislee at 3 Months.
* Weighs 13.5 pounds, Dr. Allred said she puts on weight like a champ.
* She has developed a bit of acid reflux so she is taking a little bit of rice cereal to help keep her food down.
* Starting to roll over on her side, and enjoys tummy time for a few minutes but then gets really mad after she is ready to be done.
* Holding her head up really good, and standing up (with help of course) her legs are getting strong.
* Paislee is SO NOSEY, her new nickname is "Nosey Rosey" because she loves to people watch and fights sleep because she is worried she might miss something. Just like Mommy everyone says :)
* Loves to watch T.V. and be outside, she could do either for hours. She will not eat most times unless she is able to watch T.V. at the same time (were in trouble I know).
* Grabbing and chewing her toys, and blowing spit bubbles all over all of the time.
* Talking, Giggling, and Smiling all of the time. I tell her she is a ham because when anyone tells her she is cute, beautiful etc. she just smiles and flirts.
* She is very smart and has figured out how to let Mommy put her in our bed to snuggle, she loves to snuggle.
* Loves to bath and swim, she is such a water baby.
Thanks for a wonderful 3 months baby girl you are our life and Mommy and Daddy love you so very much! We can't wait for each new chapter in your life and to watch you grow.
From day one I have been telling my Mom "this is my favorite stage" but I find I keep saying that with each new thing she learns. I miss my newborn but I love where she is now and her personality shining through. Being Paislee's mom is truley the best part of my life!
Friday, August 12, 2011
I can't believe it but next week my baby girl will 3 months old. Time has flown by since she came into this world. Looking at these pictures gives me a bitter sweet feeling, I miss this tiny little newborn and wish I could keep her little forever but I am enjoying every single minute of watching her grow and learn new things. She makes life SO MUCH FUN!
Right after birth
Monday, August 8, 2011
Mine isn't black it's a dark grey but it is perfect and I am so in love. It has a sunroof, keyless entry, good cup holders, awesome AC and the new Microsoft Sync system so I can answer my phone with just a simple button on my steering wheel and control my ipod on my steering wheel as well, all the must haves in a vehicle as far as I am concerned. I will admit as much as I love our new car it was hard to get rid of my Mazda 6 I have LOVED that car and would not hesitate purchasing a new one...but Paislee's stroller took up the entire trunk and her carseat pretty much took up the entire back seat so I needed a little more room for us but needed something that wasn't a gas hog since I work in Salt Lake, so this works out PERFECT.
On a small side note, my parents ended up buying my Mazda
so I still get to see her so our split hasn't been to bad :)
But that is all my new stuff for now, I am still working on my husband for new carpet in the house, I can't wait to do a post on that someday!
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
she looks like she is thinking "really mom?"