Friday, May 29, 2009

mEmOrIaL dAy...

so this memorial day for me was very different from what i am used too...it is no longer about where we are going to go to get away for the weekend or where to have the bbq, it was all about missing my brother and really actually dreading the day! it is so weird how i miss every second of my life but certain dates and holidays kill me...i shouldnt have to visit my brother @ the cemetery for memorial day, we should be camping or fishing like old times. but i am sure everyone feels the same way i do about their loved ones who have passed on...but losing someone so close to you @ so a young age is the hardest thing i have ever experienced. i just want to say what a special person my brother was...and still is! he was so sweet and would do anything for anyone, he could always make you laugh & put a smile on your face...i will never forget the funny times we shared...we both love to tease. cameron has touched so many lives and i hope that he knows that, i know my life has changed so much he has made me a better person and i am forver grateful for that. RIP sweetheart we love and miss you more than ever imaginable...and cant wait for the day we are together again. families are forever!





4 comments:

Denise H. said...

Oh your post got me teary eyed. I bet you miss that Cute little guy and Memorial Day would be hard after having lost someone so close.

Cody and Paige said...

I'm so sorry you and your family had to go through something like that.. I'm sure you miss him so much. Just remember you'll be with him again one day and I'm sure he's keeping an eye on you! :)

Berlyn86 said...

I'm so sorry, I wish I could tell you that the Holidays get easier but my father has been gone for almost 5 years and I still dread the holidays, because of the memories they bring! But know he most likely is still spending the holidays with you! :)

Karlie and Tom said...

Hey Kaib! look I finally figured it out! ha ha I have not been on forever thanks for all the cute messages you left me! I'm so sorry I'm sure this day was so hard for you and your family! I love you guys so much! I'm so happy for you and where your life is going I'm so happy that your happy! I love you so much girl! Thanks for being such a good sister! :)