Thursday, September 3, 2009

sOmE pIcS...

So this post is just going to be a picture overload since I have been so lazy and busy lately I haven't posted any of them. Some are from our trip to the Zoo when we took my little cousins, Some are from Tyler & Lyns BBQ for Tyler's birthday and last but defintely not least are pics of my babies!! Only 23 days until the wedding :)
These pictures are not posed, I caught them laying like this on my bed when I was getting ready! TOO CUTE!

I know it may sound crazy, but my dogs are so photogenic, I seriously have no trouble getting good pictures of them.

6 comments:

Julie said...

ha i love the pics of your dogs!! so freakin cute!!

Cody and Paige said...

Cute cute babies!!! I love them! We should have a puupy play date ha ha!!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

I love all your new pics, especially your adorable dogs. I love that you found them like that. The wedding is coming up so fast girl, I bet your freaking out! I better get an invite. I sent you my address on facebook! if you need any help with anything let me know!

Unknown said...

Hahaha your dogs are super cute!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh you are so sweet hun! when i got home from work your invite was on the table. I love yuor invitation. You guys are so cute! I can't wait to see you all done up!!

Matt and Kathryn said...

Kaylee, I was just reading your blog and you are so cute!!! I am glad I found it and can stay updated on your life!! Congrats on getting married girl! It is coming so soon!! That is so exciting!