Monday, September 21, 2009

ThIs SaTuRdAy...

This Saturday, September 26, 2009 I get to marry my best friend, soul mate, and the love of my life. It is so close I am feeling so many emotions. I met Dustin when we were 19 and nothing really came of it, but a year later we acutally hung out and I don't believe in love at first sight (just cause I don't think you can love someone you don't know) but I knew they was something special between us! I never thought that I would find someone that is so perfect for me, I am SO grateful to have him in my life and I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He is such an amazing person and has changed my life in so many ways I don't know how I could ever thank him enough for that. I love him so much and I can't wait to be his wife, I am going to spend the rest of my life loving him unconditionally and making him as happy as he has made me. I love you Boo, forever and always!

2 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

I'm so happy for you guys! There is nothing better than knowing you get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend. Soak it all in cause it will be over before you know it.. but thats when the fun part begins :)

Cody and Paige said...

Hahaha.. ya tell me about it! Utah actually played earlier in the day so he gave me crap for a few hours, but don't worry he shut up REALLY fast!