Monday, May 4, 2009

iTs oFFiCiaL

yep thats right we are officially roomates now :) it was a super busy weekend for us we moved into our home friday after work and it was a lot of work but so worth it. i have so much stuff it is unreal...dusty pulled up and had everything he owned loaded in a truck (1 load is all) me i had an entire army have to make 2 trips! on saturday i went out with my mom and bought us a nice new tv and our groceries i cant believe how much food costs to get a home started when you have to buy everything it made me a little sick buying a new tv and then buying all that food...it took me all day long so i was happy to get home to dust and i just have to say how cute he is i got home and he had changed our locks, toilet seats, and a bunch of other odds and ends. he helps me out so much without even being asked it is so nice! i havent gotten a chance to get started on putting my decorations up so my house is still looking pretty plain so as soon as i get those up i will post some pictures. i do just have to say that i am so grateful to have such wonderful parents & family they helped me so much and i appreciate it so so much! i am also so thankful to have dusty in my life he is such a help around the house i appreciate and love him more than i could ever explain...this whole living together thing has been so fun!

7 comments:

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Sweet Kaylee.. I bet you guys can't wait to get in. I would have probably done the same thing you did with the family. Why would you want to rent it to them after you just bought it? Kinda weird!! But i agree with Kassi.. They are probably homeless now.. good one. lol let me know when you have your house warming party, I would love to come and see your house!!

Denise H. said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see pictures. And I completely agree on the cost of groceries. UGGGHH

Wrendy and Bronson said...

so i don't know what happined, but the comment below this one was supposed to be on the last entry not this one.. sorry girl!

But I am glad that you guys are finally in.. how exciting. I can't wait to see the pic's. If you need any help with anything like house decore shopping.. I would love to go with you! haha i love shopping for that kind of stuff. And i don't even have a house.

Matt Kass And Kason said...

YAY! I am so so happy for you!! Post lots of pictures cause I need HELP!! You saw my house. I am no decorater that is for sure!! That is such exciting news, CONGRATS! I better be invited over soon. I can't wait to see your cute house!

Cody and Paige said...

YAY!! That is so awesome.. I'm so happy for you that your finally in! I know what a hassle all that moving can be and it does take a LOT of time and money to get everything you need and to make it go from a house to a home. I'm sure you'll have it there in no time :) decorating.. thats the fun part! I wanna see pics and I better get an invite to come see it soon! :)

Wrendy and Bronson said...

We would love to come to a bbq. We love them!! This is why we want a house, so we can have friends over all the time for fun stuff like this.. call me when you know your doing it for sure.. 801-725-2676

Allison and Darin said...

Hey Kaylee! So I haven't been on my blog for nearly half a year and noticed you left a comment forever ago! How are you?? I'm so glad you found my blog!:) I love keeping in touch so I'll visit your site often! Congrats on the changes!