Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MoThErS dAy & mY bIrThDaY

so it was a super busy weekend for us. friday night boe and christine came over to see our new house, it was nice we just had a few drinks and talked for a few hours. then saturday was my birthday yay! i went shopping with my mommy to get mothers day gifts and to get my present from dust...poor kid i feel bad he has to shop for me i have everything i could ever need or want for that matter, but i was in need of a new purse so he let me go pick one out along with a new necklace thanks babe! then we had our friends bbq and left straight from there to the movie...which didnt work out so great none started for an hour so we opted to hit the red box and watch a movie at home, we watched the curious case of benjamin button it was pretty good. sunday, mothers day we met dustins family at the park to celebrate with everyone, and then had my parents & his over to our house that night for a bbq. we are so lucky to have such wonderful moms in our lives they are the best! i seriously dont know what i would do without my mom she does so much for me and is there whenever i need her to be! we love you guys!!

2 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I still wanna see your new place! I have not seen Boe and Christine for the LONGEST time! We have BBQ's all the time.. we'll have to call you guys!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Happy Birthday last Saturday girl.. Sounds like you had a great mothers day/ birthday! you still need to post pictures up of your house so we can all see it!!!