Friday, May 8, 2009

hAppY bIrThDaY tO mE :)

so tomorrow is my 22nd birthday i love birthdays so i am very excited! normally i get so excited for my birthday just like a little kid...probably cause growing up my mom always made your birthday your special day, but this year i have been so pre-occupied that i have not even givin it much thought. i know tomorrow we are going to a bbq for a family friend that just passed the bar and is graduating from law school congrats matt! but other than that we have no plans for the big day LOL so we will just have to see what dust comes up with for me :)

3 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! I hope you do something fun and have a great day! Take pictures! :)

Denise H. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kaylee!!!

brady and kenzie said...

Happy late birthday...hope ya had a fun day!