Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ToMoRrOw

so tomorrow is the big day...we are supposed to be getting our keys to our house and doing the final walk through. keep your fingers crossed for us that it happens like it is supposed too! our sellers hate me because i wouldnt let them rent our house back ,i feel a little bit bad but we have waited a month & a half for them and we are anxious so i said no oh well though :) hopefully we can get everything moved this weekend and get all settled in...i want to have a house warming party when we are so everyone has to come! yay im so excited!

3 comments:

Matt Kass And Kason said...

Ill come!! I am so so excited for you!!! It will all go ok!! Way to go on pissin off the old homeowners!! You bought it fair and square. It's ok Kay they'll probably just be homeless now, Don't feel bad tho!! jk! :)

Cody and Paige said...

Yay! How exciting! I can't wait to see it.. you better invite us for sure! I'll have to take ya to that store for sure.. its AMAZING! I LOVE shopping too :) I hope everything goes good tomorrow!

Denise H. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :) I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see pics.