The little stinker kept sliding down, but I think it's because she didn't need the blanket to help her sit up anymore...a little bitter sweet moment.
She is always such a happy girl
Showing off her belly
Here are some updates on Paislee at 3 Months.
* Weighs 13.5 pounds, Dr. Allred said she puts on weight like a champ.
* She has developed a bit of acid reflux so she is taking a little bit of rice cereal to help keep her food down.
* Starting to roll over on her side, and enjoys tummy time for a few minutes but then gets really mad after she is ready to be done.
* Holding her head up really good, and standing up (with help of course) her legs are getting strong.
* Paislee is SO NOSEY, her new nickname is "Nosey Rosey" because she loves to people watch and fights sleep because she is worried she might miss something. Just like Mommy everyone says :)
* Loves to watch T.V. and be outside, she could do either for hours. She will not eat most times unless she is able to watch T.V. at the same time (were in trouble I know).
* Grabbing and chewing her toys, and blowing spit bubbles all over all of the time.
* Talking, Giggling, and Smiling all of the time. I tell her she is a ham because when anyone tells her she is cute, beautiful etc. she just smiles and flirts.
* She is very smart and has figured out how to let Mommy put her in our bed to snuggle, she loves to snuggle.
* Loves to bath and swim, she is such a water baby.
Thanks for a wonderful 3 months baby girl you are our life and Mommy and Daddy love you so very much! We can't wait for each new chapter in your life and to watch you grow.
From day one I have been telling my Mom "this is my favorite stage" but I find I keep saying that with each new thing she learns. I miss my newborn but I love where she is now and her personality shining through. Being Paislee's mom is truley the best part of my life!