Tuesday, February 21, 2012

...WOW...

Just so everyone knows we are still alive, I seriously can't believe I haven't even posted a single picture since October. So much has changed and Paislee is getting so big and learning so much, I can't believe she will be 1 in just 3 months!






I need to upload some pictures so I can post about everything that has been going on in our lives but that will have to be tomorrow or the next day when I get a few spare minutes, working full time and being a mommy to my sweet girl leaves me with very little time to do this kind of stuff but I like to use it as a diary so I need to start making time.


Here are some recent pics of our sweet girl, more to come soon...






















Here is sweet Pais at her grandmas being a cheese, and watching Wonder Pets and totally not interested in Mom or pictures.























Pais now has her two bottom teeth, and the third one on the top is almost here as well so we have to make sure to brush our teeth. Paislee just love to brush her teeth.






















And here is Paislee with her two most prized possesions, her binky and blankie. She fell asleep in her walker it was so funny. I love how she sticks her finger in her binky.


I just love being Paislee's mommy!

No comments: