Tuesday, April 14, 2009

oUr TrIp tO mOaB!

so this weekend we went to my grandpas house in moab. we had so much fun i really was not expecting to be sad to leave :( it was so nice to get away for a little weekend trip i needed the break from work. we got there on thursday and just relaxed and did a little fishing in my grandpas pond...dust of course caught tons of fish, me i didnt catch one! but i had fun taking the hook out of his and putting them back. friday is the girls day to go shopping for our moab shirts then we met the guys at tater salad it was so windy that we didn't stay to long. on saturday is the big jeep safari day so while everyone went to do that me, dust, kyle, anna, aunt karen, & uncle scott went to town and goofed off for the day! then on sunday we have our easter egg hunt which my grandma hid the eggs so good me and dust found only 3 eggs! then it was time to go home i was sad to go but very anxious to get back home to my baby! i love my family so so much it was fun to get away with them and dust for the weekend and just enjoy being together :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!

4 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Oh... Moab is one of our FAVORITE places! We love to go there and go 4 wheelin or jeepin! I bet it was so nice to get away.. sounds like you guys had fun! I'm way excited for Brit I'll take tons of pics.. it would be fun if you were going :( We should hang out soon!

Shanna said...

You are so cute Kaylee..and tan. sounds like you guys had a blast. too bad we didn't run into each other, i was in moab last weekend too.

Matt Kass And Kason said...

How fun!!! I love ya Kay!! It will be really good to see you tomorrow!!! :) It sounds like you had tons of fun!! I really need a vacation!!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Your trip looks like a blast girl.. Im jealous.. I think it is time for a lil vacation.. Moab is way to much fun! And thank you for your comment. you always leave the sweetest comments. It was way good seeing you at Kassi's. We will have to hang out some time.. maybe get a bbq going or something..