Wednesday, April 22, 2009

mY nEW tAtToO...

here is a picture of my new tattoo well its not that new i have acutally had it a couple months now. i had went back and forth on the idea of getting a tattoo to remember my brother for a few months after he passed i couldnt decide if i wanted to get another one i think on some girls they look amazing but i had always promised myself i would only get one...so it took me awhile to get the guts to go get it. and i am so glad that i did i absolutely LOVE it! i am always thinking of my brother but it is so nice to look down at my wrist and have a constant reminder of how much i love him and miss him and to honor him and his life. he was always such an example to me and such a strong sweet person! you will always be missed brother and we cant wait for the day we get to be with you again!

3 comments:

Denise H. said...

Kaylee that is so Beautiful! I haven't even noticed it. I will have to check it out in person now.

Cody and Paige said...

I LOVE it Kaylee! What a good way to remember and honor your little brother.. you'll always have him with you! I have two tattoos also.. its really not too many :)

Wrendy and Bronson said...

I seen your tattoo at Kassi's party. I wanted to tell you i loved it, but it was really quiet, so i didn't dare talk! haha but i love it!