Monday, March 30, 2009

sTrEss...

so i have been very lame and have not had my camera out in awhile so i have no new pictures to post. but i would like to take a minute to blog about how stressed i have been the last few weeks! wow planning a wedding and this whole buying a house thing all at once is very stressful and overhwhelming...not to mention i work so much i never have time for anything else during the week, but i love my job and grateful that i have one, and when i get my check those extra long days will be worth it! i just cant wait for me and dust to be in our home and be married! other than that not to much is new with us...just work, work, work and we should be closing here in the next couple of weeks and then the fun of moving begins :(

3 comments:

Matt Kass And Kason said...

YAY for you guys just think when it is all done it will be so great!! Don't get overwhelmed it will all work out and be ok!! If you need any help let me know, I am always here for ya girl! love ya

Cody and Paige said...

I feel for ya! I remember the days of planning a wedding and buying your first home.. its SO stressful! But so worth it in the end, hang in there!

Cody and Paige said...

I just wanna say that it was really good to catch up with you the other day! If you ever need anything you have my number and I can't wait to see you guys.. hopefully sometime soon! :)