Wednesday, October 27, 2010

...Am I Crazy?...

So last night as I was changing into my pj's I looked in the mirror like I do sometimes, and tried to suck my pooch in and to my suprise...
It wouldn't suck in like it always does!
Now here is my dilemma...
I will admit I had a pooch before I got pregnant, little bit of chunk.
but
I could always suck it in and I would get to imagine how my body would look it I went on a diet and lost it. I thought maybe I have put on weight and that is why it wants to poke out but that isn't it, I think I weigh less now because I have been so sick and don't eat much.
so
I am either bloated
or
Showing at 9 weeks
I did some research and many women say they started showing as early as 8 weeks with their first and 5 with their second! They say it is possible it just all depends on your body and where you are carrying the baby.
Apparently if you show early you are carrying it up front, and will get really big.
Lucky Me
So has anyone else experienced this, am I bloating or showing?

3 comments:

Denise said...

I didn't start showing with my first until I was about 10 weeks or so (and even then, only I could tell). With my twins I started showing around 8 weeks. Everyone is different though. CONGRATS, btw! So exciting!

The Klein Clan said...

I bet its just bloating i felt the same way at 6 weeks!! You get super bloated at first

The Jones said...

Oh Kaylee, I remember feeling this exact same way!! But I think that it is because we see ourselves everyday naked, so any small change and WE SURE know it! Noone but you (and maybe Dustin) can probably tell at all! So don't stress, plus however the rate that your growing in this pregnancy...whether you feel like its too big or too small for how far along you are...Just remember it is the perfect rate for your sweet baby to thrive! Love you and hope that you get feeling much better SOON! I think about ya all the time :)