Friday, October 15, 2010

...I Have Been...

So horrible and keeping this thing updated...
but I have had a tiny excuse
Us Hammon's are expecting!


I took one of these
Then took two more to be sure
Then took another just to be sure

So my excuse is my...Morning, Noon, and Evening Sickness.

But it has all been worth it, and will continue to be worth it.
I haven't felt much like blogging since I found out because it is the most exciting thing for us right now and I couldn't share it, acutally I was going to wait until I was further along to spill the beans but it was killing me!
and
being sick all the time can wear a girl out (and my husband I am sure) bless his little heart.


I went to the doctor yesterday and got to see our little peanut and got to hear the little peanut's heart beat...It is a feeling only a mother can relate too. It got me emotional and my mother of course, it's amazing how you can instantly love something so much so quickly! This little baby is so very special to us... My baby brother has been keeping the peanut safe for us until it was time for us to have it. It is very special to me in so many different ways. I am so thankful and so blessed that Heavenly Father has given me this opportunity and is trusting me to take care of this little angel.

so....

I am due June 1, 2011 and I am currently 7 weeks and 1day along.

Life is good!

10 comments:

Christa said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy every minute of being prego, even though your sick. It is an amazing experience! Enjoy! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Alisha Johnson said...

Hey! I found your blog... I'm so glad that I did! Congratulations! You and your husband look so happy together. Being a Mommy is the best job in the world! You will be so great. Hope you feel better sooner than later. Good luck with everything!

The Jones said...

Life is SO GOOD! :) Love ya Kaylee!

Shanna said...

yay!!!! i'm so excited for you guys. It will get better kaibs! i promise. after those 3 months life gets a lot easier. keep us updated! i'm so thrilled for you.

Berlyn86 said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!!You are going to be the cutest mom, and best parents! Feel better soon!! I am so happy for you!
Love Ashley

Matt and Kathryn said...

Congratulations!! i am sooooo excited for you Kaylee!! You will be the most adorable mother!!

brady and kenzie said...

I am seriously so happy for you guys! I am sorry you are sick, hopefully that will go away soon. & like ya say, it will totally be worth it. I can't wait to hear what you are having. You two will be awesome parents. Congrats!!

Cody and Paige said...

YAY! I am SO excited for you guys :) Hopefully you'll feel better soon!

Matt Kass And Kason said...

Oh my gosh!! Yay Kaylee this is great news!!! Congratulations!!! I love you guys!! :)

Karlie and Tom said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I cant wait to see my nephew! You will be such a good mommy!!!! Him and Krew will be Best Buds!!! I love you guys!!!