Thursday, November 11, 2010

...so blessed...

i am so blessed to have this little angel growing inside of me
we went to the doctor yesterday, and baby is healthy and the perfect size for 11 weeks. i could watch our baby on an ultrasound all day, i love my little peanut so much.
and...
we got to peak between the baby's legs, and the doctor said even though it is still really early he is 90% sure of what we are having.
but i am keeping my mouth shut for a bit...
feel free to comment and take a guess :)

6 comments:

Matt and Kathryn said...

BOY??????

Congrats again Kaylee!! That is so so exciting!

brady and kenzie said...

My vote is GIRL!!
I'm glad everything is going well. Can't wait for the reveal :)

Cody and Paige said...

Yay! Cute little baby :)

I'm guessing a BOY! Can't wait to find out...

Alisha Johnson said...

Hmmm... I'm going to guess it's a BOY. Ultrasounds are so fun! Life is such a miracle isn't it? Hope you're feeling better.

The Jones said...

My guess is a Boy?!! Can't wait to find out either :)

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Kaylee I am so happy for the both of you, Congrats!!!! I think you will have a cute little boy!