Thursday, March 11, 2010

...MUCH NEEDED...

Ugh! I am in much need of a get away and some vacation time from work. And it looks like I am in LUCK...In just about 2 and a half weeks, I will be at my grandpa's house in Moab with my family. So I will be enjoying this and all that Moab has to offer :) Because I love relaxing, and shopping all day buying cheesy Moab gear!
and...
In about 2 and a half months, I will be enjoying this in Jamaica. Now I will admit that I am TERRIFIED to go because I have never been out of the country and I am scared to do so, but isn't this dreamy.
The water park at our resort, I LOVE water slides.

This will be me and my hubby, yes we will have a balcony and will be staying in the Honeymoon Suite. (for free I might add, well not technically were paying but just got upgraded to the Honeymoon Suite for FREE)

Awe I am getting so excited, this will be my first tropical vacation and I can't wait to share it with my hubby!

5 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Oh Kaylee.. don't be scared! You will have the time of your life! I love Moab, but Jamaica will be AMAZING hun! I'm excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

Lucky!! You are going to have soooo much fun!
And don't be scared about Jamaica! Once you get there, you wont wanna come back! Haha

Matt and Kathryn said...

I am so jealous Kaylee!! That looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to see the pictures you put up after your fun trips!!

Matt Kass And Kason said...

How in the world did you get this. . . I am so jealous... You are going to have so much fun!!!

The Jones said...

uuggghhh...I am extremely jealous! Warmth, suntans, ocean, pool, and all with the love of your life??! You are going to enjoy every minute of it Kaylee!! Cant wait to see pictures of this much needed and much deserved vacation!