Monday, February 15, 2010

...VALENTINES...

We kept our Valentine's Day pretty low key this year but it was a perfect day! We started the day out with breakfast at Sills with my parents, then we came home and bummed for an hour or so. While we are at home Dust said I am going to go clean up some dog poop while the weather is nice...hmmm WEIRD! Anyways while he was outside I got ready for the movie and when we went out to the car he suprised me with some gorgeous flowers, balloons and a sweet card I was seriously on cloud 9 and I am pretty sure you could not have smacked the smile off of my face. I was so suprised because that is so unlike my hubby to do that and we had agreed we weren't going to do gifts just cards this year because we are paying for the rest of our trip to Jamaica, trying to get a fence, and of course I am shopping my little heart out because we obviously can't go on vacation wearing a single piece of clothing that is nothing but NEW :) Anyways like always we couldn't agree on a movie, I like all girls right now wanted to see Dear John and Dustin wanted to see Book of Eli so we compromised and ended up seeing Wolfman and if you haven't seen it...DON'T is was not good. I told Dust I wanted it to be over so bad like a bad date LOL. After that we came back to the house lounged around and got take out from one of my FAVS Outback. Dustin and I have been dating for going on 4 years now and married for almost 5 months, CRAZY it has been that long it seems like yesterday I was totally crushing on the boy. I had the BEST day with my Valentine that I love oh so very much, and couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Thanks for an awesome day babe and I can't wait for many more Valentine's Days together.
P.S. I will have to post some pics later, but I will leave you with this one.

3 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

So cute Kaylee! What a sweetheart, good job Dustin! That sounds like the perfect Valentine's Day.

The Jones said...

oh, isnt it so nice having your valentine around to make it special?? ha...I heard wolfmann was horrible, and it sounds like you agree!! :) good to know kaylee!!

brady and kenzie said...

What a nice hubby! When are you guys going to Jamaica? That will be awesome! I hope you get to get prego this year!! You will be so cute prego and you guys will make such a cute little guy or girl! I hope it all goes as planned for ya