Tuesday, February 2, 2010

...CONFUSED...

So I am a wee bit confused this morning, last night when I got home from work Dustin looked and me and said "babe I loaded the dishes for you by the way" and last night I was like oh how sweet because they are usually waiting for me when I get home so it was nice that I didn't have to do them. But this morning I told my Mom why is that men think they have done us a FAVOR by helping out with dishes, laundry, dusting, vacuuming etc. Like they do not benefit from it or that anything related to house work is OUR work? Good thing he is so cute and I love him to pieces so this just makes me laugh :)

3 comments:

The Jones said...

haha...this is SO TRUE!! I think that their moms must have spoiled them rotten before they left home... :)

Cody and Paige said...

Oh this couldn't be more true! It's like they need a pat on the back or a gold star for doing what we do EVERYDAY! I guess it's the thought that counts.. damn men.

Denise H. said...

I'm CONFUSED too!!!