Tuesday, January 12, 2010

...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...


I just want to wish my baby brother a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today, this little stud would have been 15 today. Cam's birthday is by far the HARDEST day of the year for me because this is his special day and it kills me that he is not here in person for me to spoil like old times. I miss this boy like crazy and I am so thankful for the gospel and knowing that we are sealed as a family for eternity and I will get to be with him again someday. So this year my gift to my brother is going to be a promise that I will try my VERY hardest to keep myself together, can't say I will be able to do it but I am going to try! Love you brother *hugs* & *kisses* from your Sista :)

3 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Oh.. happy birthday sweet boy! What a good sis you have! Keep your head up Kaylee, let me know if ya need anything!

brady and kenzie said...

Our New Years posts are quite similar aren't they?! Hope you did ok today, their birthdays are definitely a hard day! You have been so strong through all of this and I really look up to you a lot. I feel like I have a connection to you because I feel like you know exactly what I am going through and you know that the pain doesn't just go away as soon as the funeral is over and everyone else forgets about it. I think it is just something you can never fully understand until it happens to you. I hope it gets better for both of us!

The Jones said...

Kaylee, I know that Cam is looking down and he is SO proud of you...Because lets face it...your awesome! :) Don't forget it...