Thursday, January 14, 2010

...ANY IDEAS?...

Ok so I know this is starting a bit early but that is ok because part of my New Years Resolution this year is to be more organized, that includes buying gifts for Birthdays, Christmas, Valentines, etc. early and not procrastinating and waiting until the last minute to get something. Anyways for Valentines this year I want to do something extra special for Dust because it is our first Valentines in our home and our first as husband and wife, so I want to do something really romantic, unique, and have it be a surprise! So if anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

hmmm... one year for V day I cooked Cody a really nice candlight dinner with candles, rose petals and a BIG bottle of wine :) That night goes down as probably both our favs and we just stayed at home, and this year I booked a condo at Wolf Creek so we're going to go snowboarding all day then spend the night.. as far as idea's for gifts I'm clueless.. in fact if you think of anything let me know! I'm sure you'll think of something great ;)

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh good one Paige... I like the idea of a candle light dinner with rose pedals, and wine.. Simple, fun, romantic, and inexpensive! Then you can be the present at the end of the night!! Woot Woot

Cody and Paige said...

exactly :)