Monday, December 14, 2009

mY sWeeT hUbbY...

Ok so I have to give a little shout out to my hubby. Friday night I came home from work and felt so sick so I layed on the couch with my babies and just watched TV, well I must have fallen asleep and when I woke up Dustin was up in the kitchen making noise, I asked him "what are you doing babe?" and he said "just making us some dinner". Now this is no ordinary thing, Dust does not cook AT ALL and has never made dinner so I was completely shocked and thought it was so cute and thoughtful of him. He had planned on making mac and cheese with little weenies cut up in it but he forgot to make sure we had sauce, which we didn't so he made garlic alfredo sauce with little weenies, quite the combo I must say LOL but I was so excited I didn't even care I ate it with a smile on my face :) and I didn't even mind the mess he left that I picked up later. I still am so impressed that he didn't over cook the noodles, first his first meal I think that is pretty good! I love my hubby so very much and I am so grateful that I get to come home to him every night! Thanks for the first dinner babe and hopefully there will be many more to come.

2 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Awww.. yay for good guys! We are lucky girls! Sounds like he is getting the cooking thing down ;) Don't worry Cody wasn't a chef overnight ha ha we had some interesting meals our first year. It's definitley the thought that counts!

Cody and Paige said...

Come on girl... UPDATE! :)