Monday, November 23, 2009

TeAm JaCoB...


So we went and saw New Moon on Friday and yes when I say WE I mean Dustin & I. I drug him to the movie along with my Mom and Dad, I loved it I can't wait to see it again! And even though my Mom loves to rub it in my face I have switched teams...I am in love with Jacob he is so SEXY and he is so SWEET ugh I just fell in love with him :) Honestly how can you not, girls if you are still in love with Edward after seeing Jacob I think you need to have your head checked!

Mmmmm

Sorry Rob your just not doing it for me either...

Oh and P.S. I am really starting to dislike Bella who is she to play these two against each other like she is some prize! Not to mention she totally led Jacob along and used him as her fill in for someone who left her, I need to get a Team Bella Sucks shirt!



3 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Hahaha Kaylee I love it! If you find a Bella sucks shirt I want one ha! GO TEAM JACOB!!! Be safe too hun.. maybe we'll run into each other!

Berlyn86 said...

O man I am with you girl...the first time you see him in the rain without a shirt I thought I was going to melt...I went on Thursday Night with my mom and Every single time they showed him the girls would scream. I dragged Chris to it on Sunday and he hated it...he thought it was so boring....:( But Jacob is sooo hot, did you know he is dating Taylor Swift...lucky girl!

Mallori said...

dude i totally agree! we should get shirts that say bella is drama ;) i wanted to beat her up when she went after edward & jacob begged her not to... he is sooo. sexy ;) oh and we are nerdshha