Tuesday, November 3, 2009

...HaLLoWeeN...

I love Halloween it is by far my FAV! So I still shocked at myself for not dressing up this year, I had planned on it of course but Cam's old football team made it to the mini bowl and they were playing on Halloween night. I could't get not going to support them off my mind all morning and I just felt I really needed to be there, so last minute we decided to go support the boys so that meant no costume because I was not about to freeze in it at the game since we were headed to a party right after. But I am glad we went to the football game even though it was a BUMMER the boys lost :( and there is always next year for my costume, and that gives me a WHOLE year to lose some weight to look better in it (ready to drag my out of shape butt running Paige :) ha ha! But I did dress my babies up so here are a few pics of them, and some recent pics. Hope everyone had a fun & safe Halloween! Our family on Halloween My Cute Bumble Bee
My Cute Pumpkin
All my Babies :)
Coop & Mylee these two are bes frens it is so cute to watch them!

2 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Oh honey I LOVE your pics and your silly I'm sure your costume would have looked GREAT! We are going to start as soon as your ready.. even if we just start with like Saturday mornings at a track!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

That's great that you still support your brother's football team. And I love that you dressed your dogs up. They are so stinking adorable. I wanted to dress Roxy up, but I couldn't find one I liked for her, maybe next year. And like Paige said... "I'm sure your costume would have looked great!" I agree!!!!