Wednesday, July 1, 2009

tO cUtE fOr WoRdS...


So I thought this was so stinkin cute, Monday night I was cleaning up dinner and Dust got this bright idea to take the dogs for a little walk to our mail box since it is at the end of the street. I bought one of those leash connectors so you can walk 2 dogs with 1 leash, great idea. Well Mylee did not like the leash thing one bit so she freaked out half way to the mail box and pulled Rosko's collar off, good thing he sticks around and doesnt really even need a leash. Here are some pics of them walking & running from Dustin. I just thought it was so cute that he took them knowing it was going to be pain in the butt, he is such a great daddy. And I cannot even believe our wedding is like less than 3 months away, WOW time flies I cant wait to be Mrs. Hammon! :)


1 comment:

Cody and Paige said...

Awe.. how cute!! Your wedding is coming up fast, I bet your way excited!