Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FoUrTh oF jULy...

So I ruined our 4th of July this year, because of my stupid kidney infection. We had planned on having a few people over for a BBQ and fireworks but Friday night my body had other plans for me. I woke up with the chills, fever, back pain, body aches and of course throwing up. I honestly could not move for 2 days and I am still not feeling good but I guess better than I did, I can honestly say I have never been this sick in my life it has been miserable. But I am so thankful for my awesome lover Dust he took such good care of me and was so helpful around the house and with the dogs...Love you Boo. And my parents they came over and made us dinner on the 4th since I could not cook and came to my rescue with medicine...Love them too. Oh and I cant forget my babies they never left my side and hung out with me for the past few days while I have been laid up...Love you Rosko & Mylee. Hope everyone had a better 4th of July than we did!

7 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Sorry you had such a crappy weekend! I've been so sick lately too and it does suck! Good thing you have a loving family to take care of ya!!

Denise said...

I have only ever had one kidney infection and it was the worst pain I have ever felt (yes, worse than childbirth before the epidural). Glad you are feeling better!

Mrs. C Lurch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brady and kenzie said...

I have heard that kidney infections are the worst...I am sorry you had to be sick! it would have been fun to see you guys and your cute house. Hope you get feelin better!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh I am so sorry you are sick. Being sick sucks. Good thing you got amazing people in your life that love ya!! Hope you start feeling better. If you need anything call me!

Matt Kass And Kason said...

Crappy, I hope things are better now!! Let me know when you guys want to get together!! I better see you before you get married!!!

Matt Kass And Kason said...

Oh and I love your new pic up top!!! SO cute!!