Wednesday, March 4, 2009

wEddInG dAtE....


So I think we have finally settled on a wedding date...well kind of. We are thinking September 19th or 26th. I have always known I wanted to have a fall wedding because I LOVE fall colors, but I also want an outside wedding so my options for days were limited. October is pretty much completely out considering my dad is a huge hunter and I will need someone to walk me down the aisle so I cant interfer with the hunting season :) And as far as November goes it will be way to cold for my outside wedding! So we were left with September which will be a crazy month with Dusty's birthday and the 1 year anniversary of my brothers death which I have been dreading for months!! That will all be at the beginning of the month so I am shooting for the end of the month in hopes it will still be warm enough...so everyone cross your fingers for me! :) I will keep you all posted so you can come share our big day with us!! I dont have anything to new to update you on...we just got prequalified for a house last week so we are in the middle of looking for our first home which is very exciting and stressful at the same time, its an awesome feeling starting to take all these big steps in our relationship! We are also going to Mexico in April for my best friend Karlie's wedding, I am so excited for her I cant even stand it she has so many exciting things going on in her life I am glad that I get to be a part of it! She is an amazing friend and has always been there for me whenever I needed her and she was such a support for me with my brother and checked on me everyday...LoVe Ya GirL cOnGrAtS!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

yeah a date... kinda! i think thats a way good time. my cuz got married sept 15 and it was perfect weather!!! congrats on getting prequalified.. looking for a house is so fun!!

brady and kenzie said...

Yea thats exciting. That is the best time of year. We got married in august and i freaking loved it! It was about 80 degrees and some people thought it was a little too hot so i bet yours will be perfect.

Matt Kass And Kason said...

Yay!! I better get invited to all of it!! Tell Karlie Congrats too!!! Oct. will be here before you know it!! I love ya Kay

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Sweet.. That's so exciting! I love fall colors too.. I can't wait to see how everything turns out! And house hunting.. very nice girl, I am so happy for you guys!

Denise said...

Hey Kaylee...sorry it took me so long to write you back. Congrats on the engagement - that is awesome! As for your photography question...I actually don't shoot weddings unless it's just candids at the reception. However, I would love to do your bridals and engagements. I typically charge $100 for each type of session. Basically that includes my sitting fee of $50.00 and $50.00 for the edited pics on a CD so you can print them yourself OR a $50.00 print credit. So, if you did your bridals and engagements it would be $200.00. When is the big day? Did you guys get a date nailed down? Anyway, email me if you are interested & take care! deniseegibb@yahoo.com