Wednesday, February 16, 2011

...my valentine...

this year my sweet valentine suprised me with these,
he had my very favorites...tulips delivered to my work!
i was so suprised and it made me cry, and my mom as well. i felt so special.
he is so sweet & thoughtful
i got dustin...
some candy, gum, his favorite pen, and a gift card to wild arrow (this is his new favorite place lately, him and my dad go there once or twice a week to shoot their new bows)
he was pretty happy.
since valentines was on a monday and i don't usually get home from work until 6:30 we decided to just stay in. dustin went & got us some take out from wingers while i took a warm bath, it was lovely.
hope everyone else had a good love day too!

4 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Your tulips are BEAUTIFUL! What a sweetie :)

I think staying in and getting take-out is by far the BEST date with the hubs! It's our very favorite! I'm so glad you had a great V-day together! How are you feeling these days?? Why do I feel like we haven't talked in forever?!

The Jones said...

It sounds like the perfect Valentines Day In to me! :) Warm baths have become my best friend, a daily ritual...

Giles Fam! said...

Kaylee I love your background on your blog! So Cute!
My ideas are cheesy, but it was fun! Glad you had a great V-Day!!

Karlie and Tom said...

Well done Dust! I love tulips! Those are the first flowers Tom ever gave me! :) Im glad you guys had a great Valentines! You deserve it!!! I love you and my baby Paislee! oh yeah and you too Dust :)