Tuesday, February 1, 2011

...have you ever seen the most beautiful girl in the world?...

in case you haven't, i will be kind enough to show you what she looks like. Here is our little princess at 22 weeks and 5 days.
she is healthy and the ultrasound tech said everything looks GREAT, which i can never hear enough.
it is crazy to think that this little beauty will be here with us in just 4 short months. i am so excited to meet her. she is already everything to me and words cannot describe how much her daddy and i love her, and her grandparents of course my parents are so excited for her!

she has cam's little button nose, very fitting since he sent her to us and she will be named after him
sucking her thumb just like her mommy, we had a hard time getting a good profile picture
she is so stinking cute
i can't wait until we get to kiss this little face
yep...she is still a girl
flexible little thing, and her cute profile waving to her mommy...im sure
the tech was shocked at how tone her legs looked, she said she must be working out in there and kicking mommy...she was right :)

we also had amanda's shower this last saturday and it was so much fun, i am so excited for her & tyler's little girl to get here in just a few short weeks. i just know our little girls will be the best of friends and it will be so much fun watching them grow up together.
p.s. is anyone else excited for spring to get here? i am, mostly because that is when our baby will be here but i am sick of the freezing cold and i really am itching to get out in my yard and get it looking nice.

5 comments:

Julie said...

all the pics are so precious. The tech got great shots of her. I love the one of her sucking her thumb!! Im beyond ready for spring!!! I too want to make my yard nice!! Hopefully ill be able to with a big belly!!

The Jones said...

Kaylee, those pictures are SO awesome! She has grown so much and is beautiful...Cam probably cant wait for your family to meet her :) I am so excited that our baby girls will be so close, they will be great friends (we will make sure of it!) :) Thank you for helping with all that yummy food at my shower and for the adorable gifts...You and your mom are so good to me. Love ya!

Shanna said...

yay!!! she is so cute! i'm so excited for you guys. keep us updated!

Alisha Johnson said...

I love all the ultrasound pictures. They are always so fun! And I'm definitely with you in wishing for spring to come quickly!

Cody and Paige said...

Oh my heck- I LOVE all the pictures! You can see her so perfectly. She is so dang cute already! I'm SO SO excited for you.. and I agree! Spring needs to be here like NOW! :)