Tuesday, September 7, 2010

...WHAT A WEEKEND...

WHEW!

What a busy and fun weekend we had. We started it off right on Friday by going to the Syracuse Titan's football game, which they won and totally kicked butt. Then Saturday it was more football with my cute cousin Hadyn's game and they won too! Then my dad helps couch the little 8 year old team with a friend and they won! We also headed out to Uinta Golf to birthday shop for Dustin, man he was like me in Buckle in that store. It made me so happy to see how excited he was there so I being the gift lover I am talked him into getting a new putter which cost us $250.00 and a new wedge that was $130.00 not to mention my mom got him a rescue club that was $100.00 and I have already spent $100.00 on Gator Gear for him, so needless to say he made out pretty well for his birthday and anniversary gift (which is in just a few short weeks, I can't believe it has been a year and I can't wait for a little get away).

Sunday my Mom and I canned all day...Seriously from 8 to 10 and we didn't stop all day. It was exhausting but we made tons of yummy salsa and tomatos.

Then yesterday my Mom and I Cricuted for a few hours and I made the Cutest card and birthday decorations for Dustin and Hadyn. And then we went to Tepanyaki with my in-laws and parents for Dustin's birthday dinner.

Today...Is my cousin Hadyn's Birthday. Happy Birthday Hadyn, I can't wait to give you your gift later!

and...

Tomorrow...Is my Sweet Husband's Birthday. I can't wait to decorate and give him more gifts.

1 comment:

Cody and Paige said...

Happy Birthday Dustin! Way to spoil your man :)