Wednesday, September 8, 2010

...Happy Happy Birthday...

On this day, 24 years ago...
Dustin Daniel Hammon
Graced the world with his presence.
and...
I am so glad he did. I really couldn't have found a better match for myself and to think that our lives are pre-ordained and he is my soul mate makes looking at these pictures so crazy to me. Heavenly Father knew that this tiny little baby would be the love of my life, my best friend and my rock.
Here are some pics of my sweet husband as he has grown up...

Precious baby boy
Stunna shades
Cutest little football player
Stud in his high school days
my sexy cowboy... he hates this pic
such a handsome man
and now my husband


Happy Birthday to my best friend and the love of my life!

1 comment:

The Jones said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Dustin! :) Im sure you spoiled him rotten for his birthday, like usual...And hope you guys had some fun ;) wink wink...if you know what I mean Kaylee dear!!