Tuesday, August 11, 2009

tHe cOuNtDoWn iS oN...

So I know I have totally been slacking with updating my blog but I have been so busy lately. Everything with the wedding is coming down to the last minute and its getting very stressful, I still am looking for a DJ so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know ASAP so I can get that out of the way, I would really rather use someone that someone else liked instead of not knowing them! Only 1 Month 2 Weeks and 1 Day until I am Mrs. Hammon :) I just got my bridals done on Sunday so there are a few on FaceBook if you want to check them out, I know it is a LONG shot but I dont want Dust to see them on here so I wont be posting any :( Other than that not to much new going on with us other than Mylee is getting so big I need to post some new pics of her because her coloring has changed so much. Last night me and Dust made them some blankets, just the fleece ones you tie but Rosko was so excited he couldn't wait for his to be done he kept rolling around on it while we were trying to cut it, and Dust is so cute he helped me tie them both. I also need to say thanks to my wonderful mom she has been helping so much with this wedding I appreciate it so much and my mother in law for doing the "groom" stuff on her own so it is one less thing on our plate I am so tired of making decisions!! And to my "sista" she knows who she is and is the BEST friend I could have ever asked for, she is to cute and excited to do my shower and I appreciate it! LOVE YOU ALL!!

4 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Your bridals are beautiful Kaylee! I love them! I can't believe its almost here.. I remember being in this position 3 years ago :) it is stressful but so exciting too! Let me know if there is anything I can do for ya! We have actually found a few houses we really really like.. some in Clinton :)

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh I am so excited for you and Dust. It is coming so fast! after i get off work im am going to look at your pics, but for now ill just go with paige's word on it, im sure they are so beautiful!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Hey girl i got your message on facebook, thank you so much. You are such a sweetheart. I am at work right now so i can't send you an e-mail on facebook with my address, but when i get home i will send it to you, I would love to come see how beautiful you will look on your special day!

Matt Kass And Kason said...

I am so so excited to see you on Sat for your shower!! :) It will be here so so so so soon and when it is over, you will hardly remember all this stress!! :)