Saturday, December 27, 2008

iT FiNaLLy HaPpEnEd!!

It finally happened!! Last Friday Dustin asked me to marry him. It could not have been more perfect we went to this Christmas lights at temple square with my family in the snow storm (you see just how bad it was snowing in my pictures). I had been begging to go to see the lights because I love them...and as we were watching my cousin play in the snow Dust kissed me a few times and pulled the ring out of his pocket and asked me to marry him! It was perfect the ring took my breath away...although I picked it out I had no idea when I would be getting it and I honestly could not have asked for anything better than being with my family and on the temple grounds when he asked because I know my brother was there watching it all! I cannot wait to marry Dust and spend the rest of my life with him, he makes me so happy and I know I have truly found the love of my life and my best friend. I could never explain how much I love and how much he means to me I want to spend the rest of my life making him happy! I love you babe...this is just the beginning!!






5 comments:

Julie said...

wow your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!! cute pics!!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Kaylee girl.. oh my goodness it has been forever since i have talked to you. So this is some freaking excitiong news! congrats hun i am so happy for you guys! And wow Dust, I love the ring!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Shanna said...

congrats kaylee that ring is so pretty! i hope you don't mind i found your blog on kassi's. i'm so glad i did though, now we can keep in touch.

Denise H. said...

You two are so Cute Together! And I know I told you before but Congrats!!! :)

The Jones said...

hi