Tuesday, December 9, 2008

cHrIsTmAs fUn...

I don't have to much to write about lately, we have just been busy busy getting ready for Christmas luckily I am getting close to being done with shopping! This Christmas is going to be a hard one for sure and different...here are some pictures me and Gaige took while we were helping my parents decorate my brothers grave. It turned out so CUTE good job mommy! I think while this is hard sometimes it was nice going to the cemetery as a family to decorate the grave, I usually love to decorate the tree but I think this going to be my new favorite part of Christmas decorating because we will always have his grave lookin the best. ;) This holiday season I have really let my mind focus on the true meaning of Christmas and not letting it wander to stressing about gifts and I know it is my brother trying to show that to me in my heart...we should all be grateful that we have our families to share Christmas with aside from all the gifts and the parties. I hope that everyone can feel that Christmas spirit this season!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cute pics!! You need to post your ring!! And of course the story behind the engagement!!!