Monday, April 12, 2010

...LOVE...

Don't ya think that LOVE is such a crazy but oh so wonderful thing...
Last week me and Dust got into a bit of a fight, well not a bit of a fight this was actually the biggest fight we have ever had in our relationship. I won't go into details but we didn't speak all night and then Dust was going to sleep on the couch. I was crushed but thought it was a bit funny so I went to bed and slammed the bedroom door, I bet he lasted about 30 minutes before he came upstairs. I heard him coming so I hurried and rolled over and pretended to be asleep, he climbed in bed kissed my cheek and told me he loved me and good night. I was so mad and upset but so happy he came back to bed. No matter how mad that boy makes me at times everytime I look at him I can't help but just get over it because I go back to the very first time I ever met him and how I just knew that this was a special one, to the time we had our little "break" and when he called me to come see him I couldn't get to him fast enough, to the first I love you's we exchanged after our first trip together in Vegas, to the time when I needed Dust the most when my brother was in the hospital and passed away, to the beginning of discussing marriage and wanting to spend our lives together, to the night he proposed to me, to the day we said " I do" and now just to simple times like last night watching him work on his truck and then playing in our backyard with the dogs, I fall in love more and more each day. I feel so lucky to have found someone that I can say is the love of my life and my best friend!




3 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Awe.. I love this post Kaylee. Sometimes you have to experience those hard times to appreciate and cherish the good. Don't worry, we all have those moments when we wanna smack 'em upside the head but there really is nothing better than love! You two are so cute!

The Jones said...

Oh I love this Kaylee! Love is like a rollercoaster, but who better to be on it with than your husband?!! And I can see how much Dust loves you, every time I see you both together!

Cody and Paige said...

UPDATE :)