Wednesday, January 21, 2009

GO GATORS!







Ok so here are the pictures of our little stud! He was all decked out in his shirt and collar for the big Florida Gators game. Like I said before Dust is a HUGE Gators fan and has been since he was little so when me and my mom decided to get him a Gators hoodie for Christmas... Rosko had to match him...just me being me. ;) These are just some pictures I took of him while he watched the game with me, he is so stinking cute...he is seriously such a good dog and has a great personality! We love him!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

ha ha cute pics!!

Matt Kass And Kason said...

KAYLEE TICE!!
Oh my heck girl i miss you!!! It has been way too long!! I am so glad you found me so we can be blog friends!! We really need to get together!! by the way your ring is absolutely beautiful!!! I LOVE IT and I am so so extremely happy and excited for you!! Oh and it has been so long, I still have that card for you and your family that I never got to ya!! I miss you keep in touch. Oh and your blog is way cute!!

brady and kenzie said...

Your ring is so pretty (and huge)... congratulations!

Denise H. said...

Ah, Rosko is a Stud! And so Cute!