Tuesday, November 18, 2008

oUr WeeKeNd...

It was a busy busy weekend for me....Well Friday night we hung out at my house and tried to watch a movie but just ended up falling asleep cause we are getting old and always tired! But I was up early Saturday as me and my mom headed off to TWO baby showers that day. Then as soon as I got home it was off to dinner with our friends (Boe & Christine, Shawn & Shannon, Shane & Karlie) and then to Boe's to watch the UFC fights, it was a fun night and nice to get out with our friends because we havent done much with them lately with everything that has been going on. Sunday I went shopping with my mom...one of my favorite things to do! And I am very proud because I came home and went through my closet to get rid of some clothes in an effort to try to de-clutter my life, I have so many clothes that I don't know where to put them all. I have decided I need to find a new hobby because I can't afford this shopping one anymore!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its a hard habit to break! But if I can do it, you can too :)